''Dolores Travel Group'' holding the leading position in the tourist market for 20 years. We specialize in inbound tourism: group & individual tours in the corporate segment, as well as tailor-made incentive tours within Uzbekistan.
MICE → Meetings
• From 1 hour up to whole days in hotels or if required other places
• With all necessary technical requirements e.g. PC projector flip charts etc.
• Organizing coffee breaks, lunches, and dinners
MICE → INCENTIVES
√ Dinner with a show up to 300 pp
√ Spectacles and ceremonial events
Team buildings action
• Painting on leather or ceramic
• Create your silk colder
• Creating your bread Uzbek stile
• Camel/ donkey/ horse riding
• Discover by your own the ancient city
• Adventure tours
• Yurt unforgettable experience
• Thematic tours (birding, archeological etc.)
MICE → Conference
• Take overall flight reservations for the participants
• Conference Hall Selection
• All transfers
• Organizing sightseeing tours from 1 hour to several days
• Organizing pre and post-trip possibilities individually or in groups
Organize the conferences from A to Z:
• Registration of participants with name badges
• Controlling the seating in the Venue Place with water, pens, information etc.
• Organizing coffee breaks with e.g. snakes or fruits
• Organizing lunches – e.g. with local food or for vegetarians
• Organizing dinners – with or without show or music live band
• Technical requests like PC projector, flip charts, overhead etc.
• Simultaneous translation
• Room and/or table decoration
• Invite media – prepare a press release
• Prepare a follow-up – satisfying research after the conference
MICE → Events/Exhibitions
√ Organize events after the conferences
√ Organizing exhibitions during meetings, conferences, or other occasions
√ Events like:
• Product Presentations
• Company parties
• VIP Tours
We convince that the holiday should start right from the airport - we offer charter Flight services & Train tours, CIP lounges within a country, and luxury transportation. Our company will take care of security services on the tour.
Restaurants in Tashkent amaze with the European service level and food quality. You will be surprised with a wide range of restaurants with Chinese, Italian, English, Japanese, Spanish and other cuisines.
Uzbek, Italian, Georgian, Russian, and other thematic restaurants… Meals cooked in traditional Uzbek cuisine restaurants are not much oily, not too spicy, or sour, and meet the taste requirements of all our guests by exceeding their expectations.
As in other regions, Samarkand offers mainly National Uzbek cuisine (kebabs, plov, samsa, manti). Feel the soul of National cuisine.
Most popular restaurants for GALA dinners, events, and awards ceremonies:
"Samarkand" - Located in the center of Samarkand. The restaurant consists of two halls, the guest can enjoy the meal to Uzbek national music.
An example of our MICE project in Uzbekistan: a corporate event for a large Russian bank in 2021
Cooperating with us you can always count on:
• flexible pricing policy
• high-quality service
• a reliable partner to whom you can entrust the most valuable customers
Day 1 – Arrival in Tashkent
Arrive in Tashkent Airport, Meet & Greet services. Ceremonial meeting at the airport with the Uzbek National Orchestra (Karnay-Surnay) and welcome souvenirs. Dinner, Overnight.
Day 2 – Tashkent – Bukhara (flight)
Morning flight to Bukhara. Half day CSS in Bukhara. For this day we can arrange a quest adventure game (teambuilding). Dinner at the local Restaurant with Folk Show. Overnight.
Day 3 – Bukhara – Samarkand (coach 265 km)
Continue sightseeing Bukhara. 14:00 transfer to Samarkand by bus. Dinner at the local restaurant.
Day 4 – Samarkand – Tashkent (High-Speed Train)
Half-day sightseeing tour in Samarkand or we can arrange Master Classes, Quest Adventure games (teambuilding) for 2-3 hrs. Departure to Tashkent 17:00 -19:10. GALA dinner at the Restaurant, a special restaurant with a show program, DJ, music, and dance show. Presentation of commemorative gifts. Overnight.
Day 5 – Tashkent – next destination
Breakfast at the hotel. Flight to the next destination