Shodlik Palace Hotel
Shodlik Palace Hotel is in the heart of Tashkent City. It is sited within a walking distance from the city center. This is a convenient location near the State Uzbekistan Conservatory and the medieval school Kukeldash Madrasah built in the 16th century, which you may want to visit.
The hotel’s location is an advantage both for tourists and for people who are on business as it is close to the cultural part of the city where city squares, big market places, shopping malls, parks, and cinemas are. The nearest underground station Pakhtakor is only 3 minutes away. The train station is ten kilometers away from the hotel and Tashkent airport is eight kilometers away.
Shodlik Uzbekistan hotel, Tashkent was fully renovated to a very high standard in 2007. Today, it has one hundred spacious rooms ready to host hotel guests with utmost comfort. These include 33 single rooms, 48 twin rooms, 17 junior suites, and 2 suites. If you book your room in advance, the prices will be as follows:
- single room – $50;
- twin room – $75;
- junior suite – $60 for 1, $75 for 2 people;
- suite – $90 for 1, $110 for 2 people.
All the rooms have a direct dial telephone line, safe, mini-bar, flat-screen TV, writing desk, air conditioning, floor heating in the bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Every bathroom has a built-in bidet along with a shower and a bath. A hairdryer is also provided. For guests who arrive in their private cars, free guarded parking is available on reservation. The standard time for a check-in is at 14:00 and for a checkout is at 12:00. You will need to pay for early arrival and late leave.
Restaurant and Cuisine
Guests can enjoy a versatile menu in two restaurants at the hotel. Gallery and La Strada Restaurants serve Italian, European, Russian, and local dishes. The Gallery restaurant is designed in European style and is suitable for corporate meals and business diners. The La Strada Restaurant has a welcoming atmosphere that is more appropriate for official banquets and receptions.
The hotel provides breakfasts – buffets with a big choice for seasonal fruit, several kinds of pancakes, jam, honey, cheese, ham, porridge, and other starters. Visitors with extra care to their health can request a special dietary meal. Alcoholic cocktails and other drinks are available at the Hemingway bar.
- Recreation. For recreation activities, Shodlik Palace suggests visiting their fitness center, sauna, and outdoor pool. Massage services are available for extra price. Hotel guests can also enjoy their free time playing board and puzzle games.
- Business. The hotel’s lobby lounge area is large, which is just perfect for those travelling to Uzbekistan on business. The conference hall and meeting rooms easily adjust to the needs of the audience, starting with small meetings to international conferences. Climate control and wireless connection are available to all participants. The rooms have all the equipment for public speaking and corporate training events, which includes microphones, an LCD projector, a flip chart, stationery on request, and a bottle of water per attendee. The halls can accommodate 20 to 120 participants. The seats can be arranged according to the purpose of an event. In addition, the Hemingway bar is right next to the conference rooms, which makes it perfect for coffee breaks and lunches.
- Additional services. Other services include concierge service, baggage storage, tour desk, express check-in and checkout, packed lunches, souvenir shop, honeymoon suite, and room service. The latter comprises daily cleaning, shoe polishing, suit pressing and laundry. An ironing board is available in every room. For any additional service, you can address the hotel’s front desk that works around the clock.
Choose to Stay at Shodlik Palace Hotel
Due to its proximity to the places of cultural importance and entertainment, Shodlik Palace Hotel becomes a good choice both for private and for corporate guests. Friendly and responsive staff speaking Russian and English is always ready to welcome you with high-quality service even if you don’t plan to stay for long.