Sasha & Son Hotel Bukhara
The Sasha & Son Hotel, Bukhara belongs to the chain of Alexander Boltayev’s hotels. Being built in the eighteenth century, it has preserved its unique ancient style even after the reconstruction in 1996. The Sasha hotel is visited by tourists from the whole world. It is situated 4 km from the airport, which is quite a favorable location. The Old Town of Bukhara is among the nearest must-see places to visit.
The hotel has two floors and reminds a cozy family house, where each tourist is treated as the dearest guest. Its elegant style in a combination with the best Bukhara traditions creates an image of one of the most charming hotels all over the country.
Rooms and Prices
Before the hotel has become a family-run hotel-boutique, it was the house of a Jewish merchant. It can be viewed as a real museum since it is an old building.
Currently, there are 20 rooms available, 18 of which are double rooms and 2 are single. Each room has been decorated by the most talented craftsmen and has its own traditional hand-made style. All rooms combine modern technologies and antiquity. The most skillful Uzbekistan painters have succeeded in creating an impressive interior of each room and the whole building in general.
It does not matter which room you choose – you will be satisfied with any of them as they all are unique art masterpieces of design. You may even imagine you are an eastern prince or a princess living in the eighteenth century and having everything to rest in comfort at the same time. This is a satellite TV, a mini-bar, a telephone, and an air-conditioning system.
The room prices are relatively low:
- single room – $50
- double room – $70
Moreover, paying for the room you are getting a bonus – a delicious breakfast included.
All rooms are for non-smokers. The accommodation includes a comfortable bed, old wooden furniture, wonderful paintings on the wall, a lot of various décor things creating a very cozy atmosphere and able to raise your mood.
Restaurant in the Sashas Hotel
In the restaurant of the hotel, you will taste the most delicious food cooked following the old traditional Bukhara recipes. The menu features not only Uzbekistan cuisine but also dishes of European cuisine as well.
The restaurant is not very large but is cozy and chic. You will be impressed by an abundance of decorative elements that bring in a special atmosphere to the restaurant hall while live music adds some charm to the process of having meals. There is also a bar with a wide choice of beverages.
In case you prefer eating in the fresh air, there are two inner courtyards where you can relax observing nature.
Facilities and Services
The Hotel Sasha & Son offers its guests the following:
- Massage room. What can be better than a relaxing massage after an exhausting day of sightseeing full of emotions and new impressions? Especially if it is given by the skillful specialists.
- Dry cleaning, ironing, and laundry service. Stay beautiful and neat always and don’t worry if you have spoiled your favorite clothes as you can use the cleaning services anytime.
- Guarded parking. The Sasha & Son Hotel provides free parking for the tourists who travel by car.
- Room service. You can leave the routine tasks at home while you are in the Sasha & Son Hotel as the staff is available around the clock and ready to serve you.
- Driving to and picking up from the airport. Don’t worry about losing your way as the hotel offers shuttle services.
- Friendly and qualified staff. Every person working at the hotel speaks several foreign languages as the hotel aims at ensuring an individual approach to every guest.
- Organization of tours. The on-site tour agency can help you arrange excursions around the city and book tickets for them.
Choose Sasha & Son Hotel as Your Temporary Home
Providing very comfortable conditions at quite low prices, the Sasha & Son Hotel in Bukhara is one of the most beneficial options in terms of the quality/price ratio. You will definitely enjoy staying in one of its vivid rooms, which have preserved the atmosphere of the eighteenth century.
Being one of the most popular hotels in Bukhara, the Hotel Sasha & Son is considered a prominent example of the Uzbek culture and traditions. Choose this hotel if you would like to be like at home – compared to large Uzbekistan hotels, the Sasha & Son will give you a chance to enjoy a feeling of coziness and comfort. You are guaranteed to have a bunch of positive emotions staying at this hotel in Bukhara.