Registan Plaza Hotel
The Registan Plaza Hotel, formerly known as the President Hotel, can be found in the very heart of the city between the business and historical parts of Samarkand, Uzbekistan. The convenient location of the hotel allows you to reach the historical center within a 5- minute walk and the Registan Square within a 15-minute walk.
The guests are provided with the high-quality European services accompanied with the oriental hospitality. The design and interior of the Registan Samarkand demonstrate a great combination of the aristocratic atmosphere, sophistication, and modern comfort. All of this makes the hotel a perfect choice for potential guests from all over the world. The hotel will probably suit best for business travelers as it’s designed in a more like business style.
The Registan Plaza Hotel features 166 guestrooms, including 54 single and 96 double rooms, 3 suites, 3 junior suites, 2 suites with a balcony, 4 deluxe rooms, and 4 apartments. The rooms are adorned in the classical style and come with all the modern amenities to make the guests’ stay as good as possible.
The luxurious VIP apartments are designed in the Spanish style and include a living room, an office space, and 2 bathrooms equipped with Jacuzzi and the Charco douche.
The room prices offered by the Registan Plaza Hotel depend significantly on the accommodation type. The Registan Plaza Hotel retains the right to offer accommodation at a higher price during the peak season. So, the price range in the low and high seasons may vary as follows:
- standard single room – $70-$105;
- standard double room – $110-$160;
- double room for single occupancy – $80-$120;
- junior suite – $190-$200;
- deluxe room – $160-$300;
- suite – $240-$250;
- royal suite – $370-$400;
- apartments $640-$700.
Restaurant and Cuisine
The Registan Plaza Samarkand Hotel runs two comfortable restaurants where the guests are offered a menu with European and Uzbek cuisines as well as a wine list for people with an exquisite taste in wine. The two restaurants together with the bars can accommodate approximately 240 guests.
The guests of the hotel are usually offered “smorgasbord” for breakfast and a fine selection of hot dished for dinner. Light and calm music at the restaurants can create a charming atmosphere for a romantic dinner in the relaxing candle light.
Apart from accommodation services, the guests of the Samarkand Registan Hotel are given the chance to use extra services offered at their disposal:
- Business center. There is a number of fully-equipped business facilities eligible for business purposes, such as press conferences, corporate meetings, and training sessions. The conference hall has a capacity of 150 seats, while the briefing hall has a capacity of 30 seats. Both facilities can be found on the hotel’s seventh floor.
- Fitness center. The guests who wish to sustain their physical state can use the indoor fitness center offering a sauna, an indoor swimming pool, and two outdoor tennis courts.
- Souvenir shop. The guests of the hotel who wish to get something to remind them about their stay in Samarkand can visit the souvenir shop. There are more than enough of oriental souvenirs like vases, embroideries, carpets, and handicrafts to catch your attention.
- Barber’s shop. One of the best barber’s shops in the city that offers professional hairdressing services for male and female clients opens its doors to the hotel guests.
- Car parking. You can use a free and well-secured on-site parking zone that is available round-the-clock.
- Wi-Fi. The high-speed Internet connection functions on the entire territory of the hotel without any extra charges.
These are only some of the numerous benefits offered by the Samarkand Registan. In addition, you can expect to use currency exchange facilities, laundry (service charged directly on site), garage, bellboy service, safe deposit boxes, etc.
Spend Your Vacation in the Registan Plaza Hotel
Being founded in 2003, the Registan Plaza Hotel turned into one of the largest luxury hotels in Samarkand. The hotel staff can speak English, Russian, and German to create an aesthetically pleasing environment for their guests. In such a pretentious way, the Registan Plaza Hotel Samarkand makes sure their guests will come back to them the next time they visit Uzbekistan.