Old Khiva Hotel
The Old Khiva Hotel invites guests from every corner of the world. Its personable and attentive staff will carry out your requirements and make certain that you have a fine time in the Khiva city. The hotel deals combine reasonable pricing and a high level of service.
Members of the Hotel Khiva personnel are guided by modern standards of the hospitality industry. Meanwhile, they do follow the unwritten rules of the Uzbek hospitality, that is ensuring a particularly warm attitude towards those who are traveling.
The hotel Old Khiva adjoins the grand medieval “inner city” in Khiva – the Ota Darvaza gates and Ichan-Kala nearby. This allows you to have excursions to the most famous sights of Khiva without going too far from your hotel.
Rooms and Rates
The capacity of the hotel building includes 21 rooms. Every room has a mosquito net on the window, television, a separate bathroom with a tub or a walk-in shower, complimentary toiletries, and a hairdryer. Most of the rooms feature a terrace allowing the guests to enjoy the scenery of the city.
Rates depend on the room type and the duration of your stay:
- single room – $45;
- double room – $60.
Another peculiarity of the hotel is continental breakfast, which is included in the rate.
Bar and Restaurant
The Old Khiva Hotel restaurant has been decorated using traditional elements. It features delicious Uzbek dishes and various beverages. There’s a bar operating on site as well. In case you’re not really a fan of the national cuisine, you can order something from the European menu. You may ask for breakfast delivery to your room for a surcharge.
The hotel offers some additional services to take the hospitality to the next level. These services are as follows:
- Business center. You will be able to use a copy machine, a fax, and other equipment to keep up with your work.
- Activities and entertainment services. The entertainment staff will create a special evening program in order to amuse you and make your evening fun. You may rent a bike or participate in the fishing activities. The hotel’s tour agency will pick and organize a tour around the city for you, and you don’t have to waste hours planning your trip. Ticket service will allow you to save your time and get the tickets you need without leaving the hotel premises. Packed lunches “to go” are available for the guests who live an active life and need to remain energized throughout the day. The on-site souvenir store is where you can buy something to remind you of Uzbekistan.
- Cleaning services. These services include everyday room cleaning, shoe cleaning and polishing, ironing service, and laundry. You can be sure that both your room and your clothes will always look fresh and neat.
- Recreation amenities. There’s a garden and a terrace for sunbathing, so you can spend some time in the fresh air. Message room is operating on site and requires an additional fee.
- Standard services. These services are essential and should be featured in every hotel. They include free Internet on site, free private parking, concierge service, currency exchange, 24-hour operating front desk, shuttle to and from the airport and around different districts of the city, stores on site, air-conditioning, heating, safe, and facilities for the guests with disabilities. It is worthy of mentioning that the hotel staff speaks English and Russian.
Enjoy Yourself While Visiting Khiva Uzbekistan
At the Old Khiva Hotel, you will spend your time in comfort and peace. Your trip will be pleasurable thanks to the cozy rooms, professional staff, reasonable prices, and all the extra services. And the national atmosphere will remain with you for some time even after you leave Khiva.