Malika Kheivak Hotel
The Kheivak Hotel Malika, Khiva, is sited in the heart of Itchan-Kala – the unique medieval “inner city” of Central Asia, in front of the Islam-Khoja minaret. In the neighborhood with the hotel, there are numerous traditional houses of hereditary Khivans, lovely souvenir shops, and many major attractions of Khiva. You can get there in no more than five minutes on foot.
This hotel is a part of the Malika Khiva Hotel chain. The Kheivak hotel’s building was recently renovated and now offers the best conditions for accommodation. The interior was designed in a national style. Here you can spot a great number of exquisite pieces of woodcarving, such as chic doors and authentic ceiling beams decorated with intricate carved patterns.
It’s a nice place to stay with your whole family because you will certainly find everything you and your close ones may need. The hotel’s outdoor terrace offers excellent views of the city.
Rooms and Prices
The Kheivak Asia Khiva Hotel features 22 rooms in total. They are cozy and well lit. Every room is decorated and painted in warm shades and has everything for comfortable recreation. Each room has a separate bathroom, a telephone with IDD line, an air conditioning system, a hairdryer, a mini-bar fridge, cable television, and free wireless Internet.
Most of the rooms offer standard double accommodation. But there are two single rooms available for the guests. The prices are as follows:
- single room – $55;
- double room – $85.
Restaurant and Outdoor Café
The hotel’s restaurant can accommodate 20 people. It is small but very cozy. When having dinner there, you will feel the hospitality typical of Uzbekistan. The outdoor café is open only during the warm season and can accommodate up to 25 people. It’s a lovely place to have your breakfast and enjoy the view of the old city’s architecture.
Both Uzbek and European cuisines are presented at the hotel’s restaurant and café. Breakfast is included in the room cost. The hotel’s bar offers local wines and refreshing beverages to the guests.
To increase the level of service, the Kheivak Hotel implements other useful options for each and every traveler. These extra services will make your staying even more enjoyable:
- Standard maintenance. These services are essential and include 24-hour room service, everyday cleaning, porter service, laundry, 24-hour reception, safe, and non-smoking rooms.
- Business facilities. The hotel features a business center where you can use a copy machine, a printer, a scanner, and a fax. A fully equipped conference hall is available too.
- Special offers. There are some other extra services, such as sightseeing tours, parking on site, a massage room, and a wake-up call service.
The hotel’s transportation system is rather developed. Passenger cars and large tour buses are available for any kind of transfer: to and from the railway station or the airport, excursions to any district of the city, additional tours around Uzbekistan and other fascinating countries of Central Asia.
Transfer service rates vary depending on the type of the transportation you choose:
- sedan (Chevrolet Lacetti) up to 2 people with luggage – $35;
- minivan (Hyundai Starex) up to 6 people with luggage – $50;
- minivan (SsangYong Istana) up to 8 people with luggage– $60;
- minibus (Mitsubishi Rosa/Toyota Coaster) up to 14 people with luggage – $70;
- tour bus (Golden Dragon) up to 45 people with luggage – $80.
Have a Great Time in Khiva Uzbekistan
When visiting a foreign country, every traveler wants to pick the best hotel. The Kheivak Hotel is an example of a small place with a big potential. It can provide every guest with excellent service, coziness, friendly atmosphere, delicious food, beverages, and special services. This place will definitely make a good impression on you and help you remember Uzbekistan in the most favorable light.