Malika Bukhara Hotel
The Malika Bukhara Hotel is a 4-star hotel belonging to the world-famous Malika hospitality network. The hotel was built right at the border where the historical center of Bukhara begins so that the guests could easily reach any place within a walking distance. Just step out of the hotel door and start your adventure around the ancient city!
At the very entrance of the Malika Bukhara Hotel, it’s hard not to notice the beauty of Bukhara carpets, colorful frescos, traditional Uzbek dolls, and other ancient elements of the interior which enhance the feeling of being in an oriental fairytale.
Rooms and Prices
The Malika Bukhara offers 36 modern and comfortable rooms designed in the oriental style. The rooms cannot boast with exquisite luxury, but they are definitely cozy enough to satisfy the essential needs of all guests. In addition, they are equipped with all the modern comforts, including air conditioning, cable TV, mini bar, and 24/7 room service. All bathrooms feature shower/bathtub (with an exception of some single rooms that only have shower), a hairdryer, and a large makeup mirror.
The Malika Bukhara offers 5 types of rooms with a price range varying from season to season. Here comes the list of the prices set during the low (November – March) and high season (April – October):
- single room – $40 / $75;
- twin beds room – $55 / $105;
- double room – $55 / $105;
- superior twin room – $65 / $110;
- superior triple room – $75 / $135.
Restaurant and Cuisine
The Bukhara Hotel has a restaurant with 60 seats. During the warm summer days, the hotel guests can enjoy beautiful views of the ancient city from the terrace located on the hotel roof. A restaurant bar offers a wide selection of coffee sorts as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The buffet breakfast offered by the Malika Bukhara Hotel restaurant is considered to be the most diverse one among those offered by other hotels in Bukhara. The restaurant serves mainly European, Russian, and national Uzbek dishes at your choice.
The guests will definitely enjoy pleasant food served to the sounds of acoustic music played in the evenings.
In addition to accommodation offered by the Malika Bukhara Hotel, there is a number of services aimed to satisfy the guests’ needs:
- Internet. Free Wi-Fi is available on the whole territory of the hotel.
- Business center. There is a meeting and conference hall with a total capacity of 90 seats, which is equipped with a fax, a copy machine, a scanner, and a whiteboard for presentation.
- Gym & Sauna. The guests can use recreational opportunities by going to the spa and fitness center to improve their physical and emotional state.
- Swimming pool. A courtyard with a swimming pool is a good place for relaxation during the summer months.
- Parking. A free parking zone is available for those who are traveling by car.
- Hairdresser’s. The hotel offers professional hairdressing services both for male and female clients.
- Shuttle services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available upon a request (for a surcharge).
- Reception and room service. The hotel guests can ask for any assistance 24/7.
Why Choose the Malika Bukhara Hotel
There are more than enough reasons why the Malika Bukhara Hotel is so attractive for tourists, as well as for those who arrived in the city for business. Being one of the best hotels in Bukhara, the Malika Hotel offers high-quality comfort for relatively low prices. The multilingual staff speaking the English, German, Russian, and French languages makes the guests feel like at home. And a positive impression about the city encourages them to stay in the Malika Hotel next time they visit Uzbekistan.