The Hotel Kukeldash, Bukhara, Uzbekistan, welcomes travelers from every corner of the world. This small and cozy hotel is sited in the old district of Bukhara. The hotel’s traditional interior design – carved wooden ceilings and doors, arches, patterned wooden furniture, and colorful chandeliers – will add to the general oriental ambiance. Most of the decorative pieces in the hotel are handmade by talented Bukhara artists.
The Kukeldash Hotel, Bukhara, has a pretty advantageous location. The Lyab-i Hauz is two minutes away, and the medieval Kukeldash Madrasah is nearby too. The airport is within a five-minute drive, and you definitely won’t get lost, because the hotel is standing right on the main road.
Rooms and Prices
The Kukeldash Hotel offers its guests ten cozy rooms. They combine European design and furniture styled in a national manner. Every room comes with a television, an electric kettle, an air-conditioning system, a mini-bar, and a separate bathroom with a walk-in shower, bathrobes, and a hairdryer.
Room pricing can vary depending on the room type. Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate. The following options are available for the guests:
- single room – $45;
- double room – $60;
- triple room – $65;
- deluxe room – $65.
Restaurant and Bar
The Kukeldash Hotel restaurant features both Uzbek and European menus. You can enjoy your dinner on an outdoor terrace. Only professional chefs will cook for you and people you travel with, while friendly waiters will take care of your every need.
The bar offers a variety of drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Free hot tea and traditional Uzbek sweets can be delivered to your room at any time.
The Hotel Kukeldash and its staff want to make only positive impression on the guests. That’s why many extra services are offered to the visitors to make sure they have a serene and peaceful stay. These additional services are:
- special dietary menu (advance inquiry is needed) for people who have health issues or particular preferences;
- buffet styled dinner, so you can pick whatever you want (and as much as you want!);
- outdoor terrace for reading, taking pictures, having breakfast, or whatever you desire;
- free wireless Internet in public areas;
- free public parking on site (you will need to reserve a lot for your car beforehand);
- private check-in and check-out, because the Kukeldash Hotel values personal approach;
- express check-in and check-out, in case you’re in a hurry;
- luggage storage office to keep all your possessions safe while you’re exploring Bukhara;
- safe to protect your most valuable possessions;
- everyday room cleaning to make sure your room looks fresh and neat;
- ironing service and dry-cleaning to take care of your suits or dresses;
- laundry service to help you keep your clothes clean;
- business center equipped with a fax and a copy machine, so you don’t have to worry about your business while you’re away;
- heating throughout the building for your thermal comfort;
- non-smoking rooms for people who can’t stand the tobacco scent;
- staff speaking many languages, including English, German, and Russian, so you will definitely be understood;
- ticket selling service so that you wouldn’t have to waste your time waiting in long queues to get the tickets you need.
Use the Services of the Kukeldash Hotel
When searching for a hotel in Bukhara, Uzbekistan, you obviously want something quiet and cozy, a place with a friendly, polite staff and excellent service. The Kukeldash Hotel can offer you all those things and much more. In addition, you get to enjoy a beautiful design, an advantageous location, delicious food, and extra services for your comfort and satisfaction.