Hotel Grand Samarkand
The Hotel Grand Samarkand is ready to give a warm welcome to each and every guest. The building combines Uzbek and European designs and adds both classic and modern features to its rooms’ interior. The hotel building is sited right where all the important business and commercial sectors are concentrated.
At a little distance from the Samarkand Hotel, you will find enough of places to visit, such as shopping centers, cafes, restaurants, museums, and much more. The Guru Amir Mausoleum and the International Museum of Peace and Solidarity will be within your reach too. The Registan Square and the Old City are 10 minutes away. The central train station and the airport are not far either. Taking the advantage of the hotel’s transferring services will allow you to see and do as many things as you want.
Rooms and Prices
Every room is spacious and well lit. Uzbek artists decorated the rooms in an elegant European style adding a note of national flavor. The hotel rooms are equipped with all the necessary amenities, like a “winter-summer” air conditioning system, satellite television, a telephone, a mini-bar, a free high-speed wireless connection, a hairdryer, and a shower or a bathtub. More luxurious rooms feature fireplaces, which makes for a homely atmosphere.
This Uzbekistan hotel has 30 rooms in total. Prices depend on what room you book and how long you will live there:
- single room – $85;
- double room – $95 for 1, $120 for two;
- triple room – $140;
- deluxe room – $140;
- executive suite – $160.
Choosing a room at the Grand Samarkand Hotel, be sure that your stay will be quiet and comfortable.
Bar and Restaurant
The restaurant offers the à la carte menu featuring both traditional Uzbek and European meals, so you can order separate items you want rather than a set of dishes. Dietary dishes are available upon request.
Decorated in a classical style, the hotel’s restaurant creates the atmosphere of elegance. The antique piano adds to the mood – you can enjoy live music played by Uzbek musicians every evening. The restaurant’s bar offers a really great range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including plenty of different cocktails and refined wines. The windows face the courtyard, which means the Grand Samarkand Hotel restaurant is a quiet and peaceful place to dine in. You can have your dinner outside, on the terrace, of course, if the weather is suitable.
The Grand Samarkand Hotel offers many services to ensure guests’ comfort and good mood. Staying there, you will be able to use the following facilities:
- Terrace and inner courtyard. You can spend your morning in the fresh air, dine outside, or stare at the stars in the night sky.
- Seasonal swimming pool. Lie on a deck chair under the hot summer sun or have fun in the water.
- Fitness center and sauna. The Grand Samarkand Hotel cares about its guests’ health and well-being.
- Food and drinks delivery to your room. You can have breakfast or dinner without leaving your room.
- Free private parking. The hotel features a private parking lot on site, which is available without preliminary request.
- Transferring service. You don’t have to call a taxi or look for a car rental as the hotel offers drivers at your disposal to drive you around the city or to/from the airport (for an additional fee).
- Business center. You can use fax and photocopying service as well as some other equipment in the hotel’s business center.
- Conference and banqueting halls. You can hold meetings or festive events at the hotel.
The Hotel Grand Samarkand is among the very few pet-friendly hotels in Samarkand. The guests don’t have to waste time looking for someone to take care of their little friends while they are on a business trip or a vacation. They can take their pet with them. However, they will need to inform the hotel administration about it in advance.
Have a Pleasurable Stay at the Grand Samarkand
The Grand Hotel, Asia, Samarkand, gives every traveler an opportunity to enjoy the combination of a favorable location, a superb service, and a peaceful atmosphere. Young, friendly and highly qualified hotel staff will meet your every need. So, you will definitely feel contented regardless of how long you are staying.