Grand Orzu Hotel
If you want to have a stay in a quiet, comfortable place but have no desire to take long drives to the farthest parts of the city, then Grand Orzu Hotel is for you. The city buzz of the central streets seems to go by but not to go in, so as a hotel guest you can view your room as a place to relax after a busy day. To get to the hotel from the airport, you will need to drive only four kilometers, and the hotel will provide a car if you need.
The building of Grand Orzu was decorated by skilled Bukhara wood carving masters. Its colorful design represents the national spirit and allows its guests to feel this special Uzbekistan atmosphere.
Grand Tashkent hotel combines peaceful, convenient location near the downtown. After a long day of sightseeing, tasting Uzbekistan food and gift shopping, hotel guests can have some rest on a beautiful patio. High-qualified friendly staff will ensure each and every guest is happy.
Rooms and Facilities
Grand Orzu is among the most reasonably priced Tashkent hotels. It offers its guests fifty rooms in total: 21 standard rooms with a king-size bed, 19 twin rooms, and 10 suites. Prices differ depending on the number of people who are going to stay there and the room type:
- standard room – $35 for 1, and $45 for 2 people;
- twin room – $35 for 1, and $45 for 2 people;
- superior suite – $40 for 1, and $50 for 2 people.
Every room is equipped with a satellite TV, fridge, free wireless Internet, and air conditioning. Each bathroom has a convenient shower and a hairdryer.
Restaurant and Bar
On the first floor of the hotel you will find a restaurant hall. Well-lit and spacious, it can accommodate about fifty guests. It is perfect for banquets, weddings, corporate and festive events, meetings with your friends and family, romantic dinners, and for an ordinary meal as well.
As soon as you wake up, you can enjoy the buffet breakfast. The hotel’s restaurant offers a menu comprising the best national Uzbek dishes and a well-known traditional European cuisine, so you won’t be hungry for sure. A huge range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages makes up a good addition to the menu.
Traveling to Uzbekistan on business and staying at the Grand Orzu, you will be able to invite your colleagues or partners to a business lunch right at the hotel. Traveling on pleasure, you can have your food and drinks brought to your room in case you prefer having dinner in the comfort of your own space.
The Grand Orzu’s restaurant offers catering services to its guests, tourists, and residents of Tashkent. Professional and highly trained staff will plan and organize everything for you:
- wedding celebrations;
- cocktail parties;
- corporate events.
The hotel’s catering service stands out owing to the staff’s reliability, creativity, and professionalism. They plan the menu considering the dishes you prefer. They will take care of the transportation, equipment, and decoration.
Each agreement is officially confirmed on paper, and you will be able to check the process at any stage. Grand Orzu Hotel’s catering service offers an individual approach to each celebration. And the greatest advantage is that your event can be organized even outside the hotel’s restaurant hall at any time you wish.
If you’re coming to hold an important business event, Orzu’s conference halls may be useful.
Royal Green is the biggest conference hall available at the hotel. It is capable of accommodating up to 100 people. It is usually used to hold seminars, major training courses, lectures, presentations, and so on. The hall rental price is $90 per day, and this price includes an LCD-projector, a screen, an air conditioning system, a flipchart board, markers, and some complimentary water for every participant.
Omar Khayyam hall is a bit smaller but still spacious – it is suitable for 50 people or so. The price of this hall is $50 per day. Tables and chairs can be arranged in whatever way the guests want, but it might influence the hall’s capacity.
The third hall is called Tamara Khanum, and it’s the smallest one. Tamara Khanum hall can accommodate 25 people, which will cost you only $35 per day. However, you may spend even less as the hotel offers discounts sometimes.
Grand Orzu Hotel gives its guests everything they may happen to need during their stay. Numerous additional services and facilities include:
- Seasonal swimming pool where you can have fun in the water on hot sunny days;
- Outdoor terrace for sunbathing and relaxation;
- Barbecue area for people who love meat and grilled vegetables;
- Children’s menu at the restaurant to make sure your child eats properly;
- Dietary menu for people who care about their shape or have some medical issues;
- Left-luggage office where guests can leave their luggage knowing they are safe;
- Hour Front Desk you can address for help at any time;
- Everyday room cleaning to ensure you a perfectly clean personal space;
- Laundry and ironing service to help you look great in your outfit;
- Fax and copying to help you stay on track with your business;
- On-site minimarket and shops to eliminate the need to go anywhere else for some products;
- Heating to ensure your comfort on cold nights;
- Packed lunches if you are being late or in case you plan to go sightseeing for the whole day;
- Gift store where you can buy something for your close people as a gift from Uzbekistan;
- Safe to secure your valuable things against damage, theft, or losing them;
- On-site barber shop and beauty salon for people who want to look extra fine;
- Food and drinks delivery services when you don’t feel like going out.
In addition to all if this, the hotel staff speaks English, Russian, and Farsi, so you won’t have to use your pocket dictionary or Google translate.
Stay at the Grand Orzu Hotel
Grand Orzu Hotel, Uzbekistan, Tashkent, will gladly receive guests from every country of the world. The hotel’s favorable location, wide range of services, and friendly staff make it worth staying there.
You can look through the testimonials and make certain that Orzu Hotel can give you a warm welcome. Even if you’re going to stay only for a night, you will definitely enjoy the special atmosphere around, the delicious meals at the restaurant, and the superb service.