Wyndham (ex. Dedeman Silk Road) Hotel
Wyndham Hotel is a modern four-star hotel located in the central part of Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Belonging to the international hospitality network, Wyndham Hotel is a good choice for those who prefer an individual approach and high-level services.
Due to a flexible public transportation and good location of the hotel, any place in the city can be easily reached in a matter of a few minutes. In addition, guests don’t have to worry they miss their flights as it takes not more than 20 minutes to reach Tashkent International Airport.
Wyndham (ex. Dedeman) Hotel offers 206 rooms of different types, including 100 superior rooms, 98 deluxe rooms, 2 junior suites, 5 senior suites, and 1 presidential suite. Thus, everyone can find a suitable room for their business and holiday trips along the Silk Road. Wyndham Hotel rooms are designed in the European style and equipped with all the modern amenities for a comfort stay. Guests will be surprised by a harmonious combination of the traditional oriental hospitality and European quality of accommodation. The prices vary significantly and depend on the type of room you reserve:
- Single superior room – $153
- Twin superior room – $171
- Deluxe single room – $180
- Deluxe twin room – $198
- Junior suite – $450
- Senior suite – $540
- Presidential suite – $1350
Restaurant and Cuisine
Wyndham Hotel, Tashkent suggests trying exquisite dishes of the oriental and European cuisine cooked by the most professional chefs in the city. A few restaurants are located near the hotel. Café Opera and Turkuaz are the best ones.
Café Opera serves buffet breakfasts each morning, and hotel guests can enjoy both international and national cuisine. There is also a bar offering a wide variety of non-alcoholic drinks and exotic cocktails.
Turkuaz restaurant offers Turkish and European specialties served to the sounds of acoustic music playing in the evenings.
Apart from accommodation services, Wyndham Hotel offers different types of additional services to satisfy their guests’ needs:
- Meeting spaces. The hotel has five meeting spaces that are fully equipped to serve for various occasions, from corporate events to family celebrations. The Silk Road Ballroom is the largest venue of 48 square meters, which can accommodate around 500 guests. You can hold a business meeting at the Silk Road A, which is suitable for an event of 250 guests. There are several smaller venues as well. The hotel is ready to take on all the organization routine to deliver everything you need for a pleasing event, be it exquisite catering menus or advanced audiovisual equipment.
- Free Wi-Fi. The free high-speed wireless network is available in every room and covers the entire territory of the property.
- Free parking. Guests are welcome to use a free on-site parking zone.
- Transfer. There is a shuttle service, using which you can drive to Tashkent International Airport located 20 minutes away.
- Fitness center. On the territory of the hotel, there operates the fitness club Life Style with outdoor and indoor pools, massage rooms, and a modern gym.